The Esperanza Inn is a mix of apartments and rooms, located just steps from the Malecon, where bio bay tours, beaches, and every kind of watersport awaits you. Walk to an eclectic mix of restaurants and lively bars, shop from local artisans, and visit a wonderful little cultural museum.
- A continental breakfast is served daily in our guest lounge, and strong, local coffee is available year round.
- Hungry? Thirsty? Check out our honor bar where there’s always something to satisfy the munchies.
- Forgot something? We just might have it! We have tons of goodies donated by those on their way home.
- Our communal kitchen is the perfect place to prepare a few meals at home, and in our lounge you’ll find comfy couches, a big screen TV, DVD’s, books, magazines and games.
- We have a great selection of chairs, umbrellas, floaties, beach toys and coolers to help you enjoy your day in the sun.
- We have a 2001 4WD Mitsubishi Montero rental available. The rate is $55/day with a 7 night minimum
- Laundry facilities are available free of charge.
- After a day of beachcombing, come home to relax in one of our many sitting areas and hammocks, cook your “catch” on the grill, or maybe just gaze out to sea from our beautiful roof deck.
- Our dip pool is the perfect place to take a cool break from the tropical sun, or to just finish your novel.
- And if you must do a little work while here in Paradise, computer facilities and WiFi are available in the lounge and porch area.
2001 4WD Mitsubishi Montero
We do have one 2001 4WD Mitsubishi Montero available to rent, on a first come basis and with a 7 night minimum. We can also provide you with a list of all rental companies. It is suggested to reserve a car months in advance as the island runs out of vehicles in season. It is not possible to bring a rental car from the main island of Puerto Rico on the cargo ferry. The agencies and the ferry service will not allow it.
The Vieques Humane Society
We at the Esperanza Inn work closely with the Vieques Humane Society to provide a safe sanctuary for the occasional animal in need. Our foster dog is always quiet and gentle and loves to go for walks. Come with an open heart and perhaps leave with a new companion.
Here are some of our success stories: